- Jus-Rol puff pastry – cut to saucer size
- Cashews – 2 cups presoaked.
- Lemon juice – 1/4 cup.
- Water – 1/4 cup.
- Nutritional yeast – 1/2 cup.
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp.
- Diced onion – 1 large onion.
- Diced potato – 1 large potato (cut small)
- Black pepper
- Soak cashews over night or for a few hours.
- Cut puff pastry sheets using a small saucer.
Blend all the cheese ingredients together in blender. Add the potatoes and onion, salt and black pepper and mix put 1 to 2 tbs of cheese filling into centre of pastry. Use soya milk or water to wet the edge of pastry. Fold and pinch the pastry to seal.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes (or until golden brown) gas mark 5.