- 8 medjool dates, stoned, or 150g raisins
- 50g pecan nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- Line a plate or baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and whizz until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Turn out the mixture into a bowl and roll it into 12 equal-sized balls. Place on the lined tray or plate and chill in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, place a little sifted cocoa powder on a plate and carefully roll each ball until coated. Shake off any excess cocoa powder before serving.