Easy pizza dough …
- 375 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dsp caster sugar
- 7 g (1 small packet or 3 tsp)dried yeast
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 225 ml warm water
- Mix all dry ingredient, then add liquids.
- Bring together and knead briefly in the bowl.
- Leave for an hour or more to rise.
- Knead a little, then roll into 2 large pizzas or 12 small ones.
- Top with tomato puree / pasta sauce, then toppings of choice – mushrooms, courgettes, peppers,spinach etc
- Sprinkle on some chopped olives and grated vegan cheese.
- Cook on 200′ for 15 – 20 mins, depending on your oven.
Recipe: Hilary from 3 Valley Vegans