You are invited to our online chat about cooking, growing or eating a healthy vegan lifestyle especially during COVID-19.
- How inventive you’ve needed to be in your cooking
- Have you tried any new recipes you’d like to share?
- Have you planted anything new in your growing space?
- What are you most looking forward to (from a vegan perspective)?
If you have any thoughts on these (or not!), please join us for our Online Party:
- Friday, 17 July from 8pm
- Online using Zoom Video Conferencing and streaming to Facebook
- Free (using your computer or phone and internet connection)
To register and receive the meeting ID and password, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook Live.
Our support for Veganuary continues throughout January 2019 with our social gathering.
- Friday, 18 January
- 2pm for 1-2 hours
- Humblest of Pleasures, Hebden Bridge (35 Market Street, HX7 6EU, bus stop near the Co-op)
Come along if you would like to share your experience of trying a plant-based diet for the new year, or if you have any questions that you’d like to ask other people who are trying it out too. Perhaps you would like to know about shopping, cooking or eating out? How do you get on with friends, family or colleagues? What have you found most difficult and most easy?
There will be a chance to speak to people who have been vegan for many years who can describe how the health and well-being aspects have worked out for them.
We will be hosting a quiz at the end of the month too! Details to follow.
Supporting everyone who pledged at the 3 Valley Vegans Fair, and anyone else who wants to socialise with the group, we will be going to Nelsons wine bar in Hebden Bridge for an evening.
There will be vegan meals for sale. Please let us know if you wish to attend and wish to eat – email Elizabeth email@example.com
- Location: Nelsons wine bar, Crown Street, Hebden Bridge
- Date: Wednesday, 1 March
- Time: 7.30pm start
Supporting everyone who pledged at the 3 Valley Vegans Fair, and anyone else who wants to socialise with the group, we will be going to Saker Cafe in Todmorden for an afternoon.
- Location: Saker Cafe, 26 Burnley Road, Todmorden
- Date: Friday, 24 February (change of date!)
- Time: 2.30pm
- Facebook event page