Added to the bill is a short-but-sweet performance from Irish singer TRIXXI CORISH.
“Hailing from Eastern Stockport, Lazlo Baby bring you Balkan folksy ska with high octane exuberance. Whilst dabbling in the delights that klezmer, gypsy and trad Irish music have to offer, Lazlo Baby stitch together pounding melodies that’ll clobber you with their enthusiastic brouhaha.”
“Be whisked away by Phil Reed as he plays haunting traditional Irish melodies over live percussive and harmonious loops.”
“Enjoy Steve ‘Manifold’ Anderson playing and singing finger picking country blues songs of the Broonzy, Willie McTell era.”
“Ease into the Irish section of the evening with the delightful voice of Trixxi Corish, straight from the Trades Club in Hebden Bridge.”
Hot food will be available at the historic and accessible Fielden Centre in Todmorden. Gluten-free options available. Bring your own beer.
- Friday 3 November 2017, doors open 7pm
- Fielden Centre, Ewood Road, Todmorden OL14 7DD
- By train: Northern Manchester Victoria/Leeds or Blackburn to Todmorden
- By bus: 592 (First) from Halifax, Burnley or Todmorden to Tod High School
- Tickets £5 or £8* with hot meal (gluten-free option available)
- * Booking fee applies online
- See also Facebook event page
Places are limited: > Book your tickets online now!