- Thursday, 3 September
- 7.30pm start
- 6-8 Nutclough, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 8HA (Google Maps)
Saker, the bakers in Hebden Bridge and Todmorden, are introducing a range of vegan sandwiches in their Hebden Bridge shop on Market Street.
Did you know that all their bread is already suitable for vegans? They also make great vegan croissants fresh each day (Mon-Fri, butter ones at the weekend) and have a vegan cake most days. There is also their range of pasties and sausage rolls, most of which are suitable for vegans, plus lots of vegan-friendly groceries.
On the subject of vegan options, due to popular demand, the Long Causeway Trading Co have introduced a vegan pie to their range of hand-made savory pies! (It has been tasted by 3vv – verdict: delicious)
- What: a 45-minute presentation on vegan nutrition by Elizabeth, with samples of particularly valuable vegan foods.
- When: Tuesday 3rd June 2014
- Time: 7pm, talk starts at 7.30pm
- Where: Greens, Albert Street, Hebden Bridge.
- Refreshments: Greens will be providing fresh coffee and tea and a choice of their delicious vegan cakes.
The evening will cost £5, including refreshments. Please confirm your place using the form below, or buy a ticket at Greens cafe.