- 12.3 oz silken or firm tofu
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tblsp non-dairy milk of choice (soya, rice, almond, other)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 to 10 oz plain chocolate (without milk ingredient)
- 2-3 tablespoons agave or other sweetener (optional)
- optional: extracts, flavourings or liqueurs
- Melt the chocolate (either over a pan of water on a stove or in a microwave).
- Put all ingredients into a food processor together and blend until super-smooth.
- Pour into a pie crust or biscuit base as desired. Put in the fridge to chill. The filling gets firmer the longer it sits. (It’s firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken tofu.)